9/11: Never Forget Project
Each year Young America’s Foundation helps students across the country properly remember the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks through our 9/11: Never Forget Project. This program began in 2003 when we discovered that most college campuses were either completely ignoring the anniversary or holding a politically correct event instead.
We will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to:
- Establish an American flag memorial on campus. *
- Schedule a campus-wide moment of silence or prayer on September 11, at 9:11 a.m.
- Host a conservative speaker at your school.
- Provide you with free buttons, posters and other materials to distribute on the anniversary.
* Please note that the American flags are not included in your package from YAF. We ask that you first approach your school to help fund the cost of the flags. The guide includes other ideas on how to raise funding for your flag display. We have partnered with American Flags 4 Less to provide a great cost savings to you for the purchase of 2,977 American flags. Each flag will represent a person tragically murdered in the terrorist attacks. Click here to order 3,000 no tip American Flags for $0.14/per flag. That’s a total cost of only $420.00.
In select cases, Young America’s Foundation may be able to assist with the purchase of your flags. Please contact Patrick Coyle at 800-872-1776.
Order your free button and posters below.
These materials will be shipped in late August through the first week of September. Remember, it is important to provide us with a good shipping address.