Freedom Week, November 4 to 9
“To me, what socialism means is to guarantee a basic level of dignity.” – Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The Left is obsessed with socialism.
Sadly, progressive ideas have lead to the oppression and deaths of hundreds of millions around the globe.
And yet, you can routinely find liberal faculty, students, the news media and other leaders advocating for collectivism to be implemented in the United States.
You can push back against the many advocates for “misery-for-all” by taking part in Freedom Week from November 4 to 9, 2019.
This year will mark the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall which allows you to rally students to stand up to those who want to restrict freedom by giving more power to the federal government.
Advance freedom’s principles and educate your peers about the reality and danger of progressive social movements by:
- Tearing down the Berlin Wall on Friday, November 8 to observe the anniversary when millions were freed from government oppression. [Click here to learn how to build your own wall.]
- Recognizing World Freedom Day and Freedom Week on campus.
- Educating your fellow students about how President Reagan freed hundreds of millions when he defeated communism.
- Showing the film, The Conservatives or Still Point in a Turning World: Ronald Reagan and His Ranch.
- Sharing freedom’s principles with your peers.
- Standing up for our Armed Forces and America’s veterans.
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE BELOW.
The Freedom Week box includes the following:
- 3 posters
- “Big Government Equals Big Problem” stickers
- Free Speech stickers
- Anti-socialism stickers
- Pocket Constitutions
- Freedom buttons
- “Is Income Inequality a Problem” brochures
- “Three reasons why socialism always fails” brochures
Your group can warn students about the endless misery, rationing, and despair that results from socialist policies and question why many leftist students and professors still advocate these concepts by tearing down a mock Berlin Wall.
Young America’s Foundation will be here to guide you through every step!
You can immediately download these three flyers:
Furthermore, you can also sign up to receive an additional Freedom Week activism kit that includes these posters and other materials:
You must have a college or high school id to order this package and if a high school name or college name is not submitted with your request, the Freedom Week Box will not be mailed to you.
Registration has closed for Freedom Week.